Editing services for fiction authors, content creators, and court reporters
NYC-based editor immersed in the book industry
Timely, thorough, and knowledgeable. I love young adult fiction—specifically contemporary, speculative, mystery/thriller, and romance. I also enjoy adult-level horror, thriller, women’s fiction, and literary fiction.
I happily offer proofreading, copyediting, and editorial evaluation services for authors, digital content makers, and court reporters.
Editing web, social, app, and miscellaneous copy for media professionals and writers
Line editing, copyediting, and proofreading for authors and publishers
Non-editorial feedback. Beta reading, query/submission review
Proofreading transcripts for court reporters
Not sure what you need?
Have editing questions? Check out these helpful resources
- What’s the difference between copyediting and proofreading? (NY Book Editors)
- What’s the difference between copyediting and line editing? (NY Book Editors)
- What’s the difference between a beta reader and an editor? (Book Writing Business)
- Understanding different types of editing (Clear Voice)
- What is a beta reader and why do I need one? (Small Blue Dog)
- What is the difference between a query letter and a synopsis? (McIntosh and Otis)
- When you shouldn’t hire and pay for a professional editor (Jane Friedman)
- Editorial rates (Editorial Freelancers Association)
Accepted payment methods include
PayPal. Venmo. QuickBooks. TransferWise.*
*For international payments, this method is strongly preferred.
Let's talk about your next project
E-mail me to get started